1) Excellent C programming knowledge on microcontrollers 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
2) Hand on experience in protocols/interfaces: 12C/SPI/RS485/CAN.
3) Good understanding of hardware and experience of module development for ADC, PWM, Timers etc.
4) Hands on IDEs: Keil UV4/COOCOX/Eclipse/Segger Studio.
5) Good debugging skills hardware/software.
6) GSM/GPS/GPRS work experience (Preferred).
7) Development experience in Linux environment (Preferred).
8) Expertise in C, C++
9) Knowledge of at least one high level language for scripting (preferably Python)
10) Familiar with the Linux/Unix environment
11) Strong digital electronics fundamentals
12) General familiarity with data structures and algorithms
13) Good analytical skills
14) Ability to work as a team player
15) Hands on with RTOS Programming
16) Basic Knowledge of Android Programming
17) Experience with Yocto Linux
18) Ability to coordinate across departments
1) Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production
and commercial deployment
2) Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
3) Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
4) Integrate and validate new product designs
5) Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
6) Provide post production support
7) Interface with hardware design and development
8) Assess third party and open source software
9) Mentor Trainee Engineers