The edge gateway assists in connecting OT and IT effortlessly. The gateway can play a vital role in various IoT bindings with many edge computing functions, including data collector, protocol converter, or data logger. is an ideal IoT Solution The edge gateway also emphasizes different I/O and versatile mounting approaches for a broad range of applications with an excellent design. An Edge Gateway convenes at the crossing of edge systems within the external internet and the other devices’ local intranet in your ecosystem. So it is the vital access point for network connectivity, both inside and outside your device ecosystem.
What is IoT Edge Gateway?
The IoT Edge Gateway is a system where physical devices, assets, processes, and apps connect with internet-enabled parts of the architecture. It runs on-premise but is different from control systems.
Industrial IoT Edge Gateway is required for faster data, better security, and integration. IoT gateway is nothing, but the device used to turn around the bridging of things on one network, cloud, or data center infrastructure on the other.
What is Teksun Tejas IoT Edge Gateway?
Teksun Tejas IoT Edge Gateway is a System On Module, accessible with a Career Board to control their products instantly. It is built-in with a High-end SOM packed with robust hardware specifications and state of the art firmware features with Android 9.0.
Being focused on IoT solutions provider, Teksun Tejas IoT Edge Gateway supports wireless technology provisions along with many peripherals such as a microphone, camera, and speaker. It also incorporates some of the features that make it “The Excellent Selection” for your IoT device.
Built-in with a SOM that is Robust & Reliable supports all the needed features, provides the best performance, and allows you to focus on the particular niche you wish to target.
- Teksun Tejas IoT Edge Gateway helps to save dollars on the design phase.
- Accomplish your targeted BOM cost
- Reduce Time-to-Market
- Easy product revisions
- Support for Azure, AWS, IBM & Google Cloud
Teksun Tejas IoT Edge gateway has two parts to it:
SOM Module: Strong and Essentials
- Powerful Qualcomm 625 CPU
- All Wireless – WiFi, BLE, GSM, GPS
- Required Sensors
- HD Camera Interface
Carrier Board: Versatile per Industry need
- Gigabit Ethernet Connection
- Multiple USB Connections
- HDMI Display
- Industry needs – 4-20mAh, IR, Buzzer
Key Features of Tejas IoT Edge Gateway
- Qualcomm octa-core based CPU
- CPU: Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU @2.0GHz
- Memory: 16GB eMMC+2GB LPDDR3
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- Supply Voltage: USB TYPE C(5V/3A) or a single cell
- Battery Supply(charging supported)
- Camera: 2 cameras, night vision support.
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Inbuilt BLUETOOTH 4.2 LE standards
- Inbuilt GPS
- Inbuilt LTE connectivity
- Inbuilt Microphone
- SIM card
- 256GB SD card support
- On-Board Sensor support
- Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass,
- Temperature, Humidity
- LED Indication, General purpose switch supported
Key Interfaces of Tejas IoT Edge Gateway
- Qualcomm octa-core based CPU
- Two Camera Connectors
- Antenna UFL Connectors
- SD Card
- SIM Tray
- USB/TYPE C Power Supply Port
- Speaker Connector
- Three LED & 4 Switches
- Proximity Sensor: APDS-9922-001
- Accelerometer & Gyroscope: LSM6DS3
- Compass / Magnetometer: LIS2MDLTR
- IR LED for night vision connector + LDR Connector
- IR Cut filter switching mechanism
- All Pinout Connector to Carrier Board
- Temperature + Humidity Sensor
- Battery Header: Max Charging current: 1 to 1.5A.
- Small battery – 3.7V @ 1A internally
- 10AH to 20AH battery supported
- Charging IC: 1 to 1.5A supported
- Force USB Boot Switch
Carrier Board Features and Interfaces
- USB HUB: 3 channel hubs with USB 2.0
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Supply Voltage: DC jack 5V/3A
- HDMI: HDMI type A output
- Infrared supported: IR receiver and transmitter
- Inbuilt error indication: buzzer
- Industrial supported digital input output-24V
- Analog input: 4-20mA Current Receiver
- 3 channel USB type A HUB: IC: USB2514BI-AEZG
- Ethernet : IC: LAN7500I-ABZJ
- DC Jack for Power
- Debug UART and Main UART
- HDMI: IC: LT8912B MIPI DSI to HDMI BRIDGE IC
- DIDO (24 Volt): Digital Input x 4, Digital Output x 4
- Analog Input: (4 to 20mA) x 4
- IR supported RX-TX
- IC: MCP2140AT-I/SS INFRARED ENCODER DECODER IC
Teksun Tejas IoT Edge Gateway can be as varied as the devices they assist connect. Each gateway requires different protocols, connection methodologies, and energy elements to bring together the myriad of shared parts that make up the entire IoT. It helps essential purposes such as data filtering and security and up to application code. Whether an app on a mobile device, a demo board, or a connected sensor, gateways are essential. Teksun’s broad hardware experience helps to connect your solutions to the cloud smartly securely.